All conference phases will be done only through the conference site. Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
The paper should be sent using the conference registration page.
The papers will be submitted in English.
Verify the format of your paper
- The camera-ready paper can be downloaded here.
- Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The final paper's length should be at least 8 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables, and references.
Register and pay the conference fee
- All payments must also be validated through the conference site.
- Please email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The receipt for the payment will be given back via email.
Upload the camera-ready paper
- The camera-ready paper must be uploaded only through the conference site.
Update the presenter information
- Please state who among the authors will be attending and presenting your paper.
- Ensure the presenter's name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance/presentation.
Prepare your presentation slides
- Every presenter will be given 12 minutes for the presentation plus 3 minutes for Q&A. Please prepare your slides to fit into the duration.
- An effective oral presentation should be structured accordingly: opening, an outline of main points, detail of main points, conclusion
Certificate of attendance/presentation
- The certificate of attendance/presentation will not be issued, either at or after the conference, to authors whose papers are registered but not presented.